The teachings of Prophet Jonathan Kleck offer profound insights into the nature of our reality, exposing the hidden workings of Satan's kingdom. By understanding these revelations, we can free ourselves from the limitations of the hive mind system and see the world with greater clarity. Recent developments in the tech world reveal the hive mind's relentless pursuit of control. A startup called Huddle01, backed by Hivemind Capital Partners, is building a decentralized communication network for video streaming. While the concept of decentralization may seem empowering, it is essential to consider who truly controls this technology and its potential implications for our freedom. Hivemind Capital Partners, a crypto-focused investment firm, is deeply involved in various blockchain technologies and companies. Their influence extends to educational institutions like the Carlson Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship, raising concerns about their motives and the potential indoctr...
As you already know from the title. I've been self-employed since 1999. I started out as a contracting stripper in the night clubs. It's not a proud past. But it's my past nonetheless. A couple of the girls I worked with would 'school me' on how to save money, what to do with this lifestyle, and what not to do. I learned so much in the first few years. In fact, the picture you see to the right here is me modeling for some extra money during that time. It was an all clothes-on gig and I was excited about it. On this day, I was in a park in Indianapolis, IN. I didn't feel very pretty either. I had a lot of self-esteem issues at the time. Funny how I'm all scarred up now and I feel more comfortable than ever before in my skin! I liked modeling; only to a degree. It was something my momma saw me doing from the time I was a toddler. In fact, I was in pageants as a little girl. Mom would make me some beautiful dresses and hope that I would...
As y'all know, I do a lot of research, and I like to keep up with current news I feel is relevant in understanding the time we're in. Headlines I note vary from climate change to finance and are important to me because of a plan I've been working on that's cryptic. This cryptic plan gives me insight into what to look out for, and I document the headlines in order that I can keep providing solid proof to TMUJOBT is a cryptic message and is the plan of military's and governments to bring in the one-world government, I'd learned of during my walk with Christ Jesus. Even those who don't believe in there being a God have to at some point admit all the connections made are pretty creepy and impossible if it weren't for the fact I've their plan in cryptic format. These "link-list" are of extreme importance to every one of us on both sides of this spectrum because of the life-changing implications they bring with them. These sorts of posts will be ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please no derogatory words!