I've been self-employed since 1999... will affiliate marketing work for me?

 As you already know from the title. I've been self-employed since 1999. 

I started out as a contracting stripper in the night clubs. It's not a proud past. But it's my past nonetheless. 

A couple of the girls I worked with would 'school me' on how to save money, what to do with this lifestyle, and what not to do. I learned so much in the first few years. In fact, the picture you see to the right here is me modeling for some extra money during that time. 

It was an all clothes-on gig and I was excited about it. On this day, I was in a park in Indianapolis, IN. I didn't feel very pretty either. I had a lot of self-esteem issues at the time. 

Funny how I'm all scarred up now and I feel more comfortable than ever before in my skin!  

I liked modeling; only to a degree. 

It was something my momma saw me doing from the time I was a toddler. In fact, I was in pageants as a little girl. 

Mom would make me some beautiful dresses and hope that I would flaunt them well enough to take home the titles. I did that for a few seasons and then her desire for me became too much. So, I quit.

When I was dancing, I hated it. 

No joke! I was absolutely hating that job. But the money was great! I kept my own accounting books, kept all the receipts, learned my tax bracket, and how to save as much as possible in my journey.

Well, I learned a heck of a lot in that industry. I began buying and selling gold and silver. I started consulting as a marketing consultant. 

The opportunities I had were so valuable! Shamefully I didn't take all the advice given to me early on. 

Even though that's the case. I've changed course over the last few years to help me stay busy, get my name out here, and try and make a difference. After all, if you don't make the mistakes I've made then all the mistakes I made are worth it. That's one reason I share my personal testimony.

There's only one way to help you not make the same mistakes. That's to give you knowledge. 

Knowledge is power!
It's for this very reason I'm found all over the place. I like working. I like keeping busy. But more importantly. I like helping people. 

If you don't know. This is my personal blog. I've found pleasure in writing about a variety of topics. One of those being the End of the World. 

That's not real lucrative though. 

First off, people don't like the truth much these days. It seems if you tell the truth they're scared of you. Lots of people are faking the funk just to make it in this world. I sure hope I don't have to do that. Instead, I've picked a market that seems to be booming to create awareness and help sell products others manufacture, store, and ship. That's where bioelectric.solutions comes in! I'm excited for this venture. 

Using my time, my knowledge, and my resources to help others weather the storms can only prove to be beneficial no matter how you look at it! 

I like speaking truth, walking in truth, sharing truth, and standing on truth. In all of this. I still have to make a living,  still have to provide for mine, and I also like giving back. 

With that being said, if you aren't acclimated with affiliate marketing I thought to start a few blog posts on it to teach others what I'm doing over the next few months. 

Heck, we can soon see. Can I make any money? 

Well, as I said. I guess we are going to see. 

Btw, if you like supporting me, if you like my writings, if you just like being nosey, then you visitng my blogs and reading them helps me with advertising. They pay me for you browsing in my writings. I've not gotten paid once in the many years I've been writing. However, I've never made a goal to earn either.  

That's changing. 

I will post my goals as soon as I've them figured out. Hopefully I make it out of the payment threshold this month! It's august and I'm just a little over 40$ away from it.

Are you going to support my endeavors? Well check out this new endeaver I just stepped into!!

If you are an entrepreneur (like me) then you need to hurry over to see if you qualify for the SETC... Then, look to see how well the program would work for you to refer others. 

If you don't know what that means. That is okay. Just click this link below and find out now!

SETC CREDIT SEE IF YOU QUALIFY 

Then, if you are interested in learning how to refer others click this link to get signed up and begin learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's give "them" a Name and connect them to The Men in "Mainstream"

UFO or Milton Coopers warning?

Video Aug. 30, 2021 further explanation: LINK LIST