TEMU HAUL - Heat Wave Preparation and purifying this Air

The videos I did about my solar panels and the invertor as well as the control panel for my solar panels are all found in this post. Also, after posting I learned they sold out of one of the products. So, I've done some research and found the products that save you money and are quality. 

We can keep this blog post simple today. If you've followed me for a while you'd know that there's nothing simple about me. So that's kind of an oxymoron! Right?

Everyone likes a little controversy. I think it's a part of the flesh. Well, my flesh that is. And there is nothing more controversial than posting a winter pic in the middle of the hottest month in Texas! I'd like to keep that flow of 'you never know what Carmen's going to do next' up here... 

No one likes people's boring opinions. Most people get paid to keep them to themselves. I try my best to make sure you hear mine. 

😂

My flesh suit has been HOT HOT HOT this summer. Just looking at this winter pic makes me feel like I'm having a heat stroke.

But that's not the controversy? So what is, you're probably asking... 

Let's call it climate change

After all, these days the climate is changing just as quick as I changed my kid's diapers (yes plural). 

You can have all three seasons in one location within a day. Hows that for special treats?

Earth's weather is getting weirder. Here's why. | Live Science

Nevermind what "they" say about it. I want to give my thoughts on it. 

I've struggled with the heat since I was a child. They gave me medical passes to the swimming pool every year to help me keep from falling out. 

No joke! 

The heat has always done me really bad. 

It seems to have gotten better over the years - although I absolutely need a fan and ice more than most. There's nothing like needing a sweater in the air conditioning, but those days are long gone for me, I'm stuck in the Texas heat at this point and it's even reshaping the way I handle my day. During the hottest hours, I have to be sure I'm hydrated and cool. Meaning some days I'm sitting still under a fan doing online stuff (like this writing). 

This summer I came to Texas kinda prepared; expecting it to be extremely hot.

I say "kinda" cause I'm not sure who can prepare for this kind of heat. Heck, Houston was just without power for a week or two! The heat in Texas is too much for anyone let alone the elderly.

What freaking torment to be in this heat without AC or a fan at the very least.

Look at this headline!!

Seniors died at higher rates after Beryl. Many went days without power in the aftermath | Texas Standard

75% of the deaths were seniors

How infuriating and heart-wrenching! I do believe some of them could've been prevented! 

How you might ask? 

Preperation!!

Let me explain,

I did a TIKTOK video going into detail on how my solar panels could power a phone and how functional they are just using the sun! 

Heck, they're solar, right?  

I also show where my solar power could be used to power my AIR PURIFIER. The one I got - which is what's linked which is why the font is different than the rest - was cheap because I had a larger one that could purify the whole house that we recently moved out of and I only wanted a little something to place in the bedroom to combat the chain-smoking I'm not in control of (I don't live alone). 

(I recently moved into an RV and gave that one away. Now I'm looking to get a better one - more like this AIR PURIFIER to help keep the space we're currently in safer for breathing. Have you seen the air quality reports lately? If not, I must've failed you because you should be looking at them on a regular basis. I'm sorry. Please start checking it regularly.) 

With what I know. I can tell you it's best to get one that would get all the small air particulates and run it often. Some days are better than others but it's getting worse by the day. 

If you have a large house something like THIS AIR PURIFIER (pictured here to the right or below this text) would be more beneficial for you. You can click the link to go to the product page. 

But what if you're like them in Texas and you end up with no power? How are you going to manage that?

My point?

What if the same thing you used to charge your phone up with you could use to power a fan like I used to power my air purifier? 

If an elderly person were to have had something like what I have on hand would they have been able to weather the storm?

Or maybe you have a solar-powered fan that will charge a phone!? Do you think you'd feel a bit more comfortable without one in these extremely high heats? 

The weather forecasters have said there will be another heat wave coming through the Pacific Northwest on down through to the South the first couple weeks of August. Areas to be affected include:

  • Montana, 
  • North Dakota, 
  • Wyoming, 
  • South Dakota, 
  • Nebraska, 
  • Colorado, 
  • Kansas, 
  • New Mexico, 
  • Oklahoma, 
  • Texas, 
It's projected these places could see high-temperature readings near 105 degrees Fahrenheit as the heat moves in during the first half of the week. 

The Gulf Coast and the South were also in for triple-digit highs for much of the week, the weather service said. Extremely hot temperatures were expected for parts of Louisiana and Mississippi, it noted." (MSN)

If my solar panel can be used to charge up an air purifier (and it can as I depicted in my tiktok video) then why wouldn't work for one of these fans?

You don't think taking a fan and plugging it in using nothing but the hot sun could save a life?! 

I know it can! To top it off, you save money running things on solar and not electricity. With the rising costs of electricity downscaling the bill is a win-win when you're trying to cool down.

I'm not joking when I tell you I got medical passes to the pool when I was a child. I do not like the heat or the extreme cold. Oddly enough, my studies make me believe this has something to do with my biofield. Have you checked out bioelectric.solutions yet? I've started a new website to help others learn in a way that won't get me flagged and taken down. But let's not get off track here.

Let me tell you, if I didn't have a battery-powered fan I wouldn't be able to make it out here in TEXAS myself. What if one of the elderly people had a portable air conditioner like this? Would they have made it through? 

Not that going home is bad. But you get my drift.

Think about how many lives this could've saved! 

Our air conditioning won't run on our generator at this time (for whatever reason) and it's hot. When the generator isn't on. I'm using rechargeable batteries to power my phone and a fan. I purchased these batteries from TEMU and got a few sets for free playing their games daily. (I had to find a way to get what I needed)... 

Then, I do have some Milwaukee batteries, however, they're not mine. I couldn't have afforded them on my own. If they left the batteries would too. 

Friends, what I'm saying is you can power a battery pack to run lights at night in a tent if you're homeless. The possibilities are endless when you think ahead. Add to that the ability to save money. Not sacrificing quality for the cost-cutting savings is a no-brainer. 

Friends, these words have links that you can tap and be taken to the product page. So do the pictures. And yes I earn a commission if you make a purchase through my links - but that is not the sole reason I'm sharing these products - I use them! 

I love them. 

They work. 

I've been able to afford more than usual and earn free rewards playing games too. Although, I can use your help. You making your TEMU purchases uses my links and my codes helps me earn credit and I need the help! 

In my TIKTOK shop there are three types of Air purifiers that you can purchase. Or you can save big making your purchases from TEMU using my codes and links.  

Either way, you need an air purifier just as bad as the elderly needed fans or a way to stay cool in this summer heat! 

Use my links to help a sister out in the process. Listen, if you've been following me. You should already know I've been warning of something BIG BIG BIG coming to the states. Don't be caught in the dark unprepared! Get what you need now!

Don't wait. 

Plug up your devices anywhere you want without electricity! It's smart. Charge it sitting in your backyard or put it out the window!

Put your heart into making life simple and when problematic situations arise you will have time and resources to rectify them.

Start by saving money every which way you possibly can. So what if you can afford to go to the local big box stores your money is still being carried up and out of your neighborhoods. By using the links I've provided the cost-cutting possibilities are endless AND you're putting money right back into your own communities because I earn a small commission for your purchases through my links as I just said. 

And YOU can too!

IF YOU WANT TO EARN EXTRA INCOME...

Click the https://temu.to/m/u9rtwl718nj or search for  inv578957 and become a part of the ⭐️Affiliate & Influencer Program⭐️. Earn alongside me🔥! Unlimited commissions and free cash are just a click away📈!

#Temu #affiliate #influencer #cashback #cash #earning #moneymaking #affiliatemarketing

PRODUCT LIST:

List of products I recommend for your cost-cutting no electricity situations that people are encountering ever so much more lately!

My power inverter in my latest video on TIKTOK powers my fan and my laptop. I had my laptop charged up in less than an hour today. We have been without a generator for two days. It is a Foval F1500A. Here's the thing I found one cheaper that's produced by FOVAL and it has 800 Watt and 1800 Watts to choose from! I love the 1500 Watt one but they're all sold out! The Foval product choices are 800 and 1800 watt. Just click the link 

Now, if this isn't enough for you. There are other options! 

Also, keep in mind you need batteries. So if you have old batteries laying around they can be of use. At least that's what I did. I used the old battery from our car. Anyhow, TEMU has awesome batteries. I'm trying to earn the money to get some. 

My research has turned up @theoffgridmountainhomestead has praised this battery. It is a 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery - Long-Lasting 20000 Cycles, Advanced 100A Built-in BMS, Low Temperature Protection, and Enhanced Safety Features - Perfect for RV, Camping, Home Energy Storage, and Group 24 Applications. The reviews on this battery are all good and at this time 95 have been sold. The link provided here has a 79% discount! It does say it is in the final hours of this discount. So you would need to act quick. 

I found a video review by Siedel Ranch on YT on the 100Ah the rating was good! DCHOUSE 100Ah 12V LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Lithium Battery - Long-Lasting 20000 Cycles, Advanced 100A Built-in BMS, Low Temperature Protection, and Enhanced Safety Features - Perfect for RV, Camping, Home Energy Storage, and Group 24 Applications

The DCHOUSE at the following rating would run an airc onditioner much easier than the 100Ah. 200Ah 2560Wh DCHOUSE Lithium LiFePO4 Deep Cycle Battery - Long-Lasting Rechargeable Battery with 4000+ Cycles, Built-in BMS, and Advanced Safety Features for Solar, Marine, RV, Home Energy Storage, and Off-Grid Applications

This one here is a 24-
volt. 
If you aren't sure about what you would need all you have to do is visit these sights to learn more. 

I've got my hands in a lot of things these days. However so, it doesn't take away from what I've said in the past. Nor does it change those things either. Friends, we should always want to help each other which is why I've spent time telling people about the infrastructure. These weather manipulating situations aren't going to get better. We should always be prepared for the worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let's give "them" a Name and connect them to The Men in "Mainstream"

UFO or Milton Coopers warning?

Video Aug. 30, 2021 further explanation: LINK LIST